2014年3月22日星期六

Sturridge : Torres said he worked at the Red Army was the best team

Liverpool striker Sturridge revealed in an interview , then it is recommended Torres , joined the Red Army was strengthened their ideas . nike mercurial 10 While in January 2011 to 50 million pounds price switch from Liverpool to Chelsea , Torres to Anfield but still obsessed. It is strongly recommended him , just let Sturridge determined to join the Red Army in 2013 . Sturridge said: "fernando torres against Liverpool has been highly. When we are together in Chelsea, he'd say 'Liverpool's incredible. Not only is he, and yossi benayoun, they said so - is the best club I played for the club. They said there's fans will make you feel amazing. So then I think that's just what I need, because I was at the bottom." Pariallomogeneous nike mercurial vapour x "At Liverpool is a very easy decision, my father, uncle and I agree that Liverpool is the most suitable for my team. So when they invited me, I just want to get to Liverpool as soon as possible on the signing of the contract, and then to play good football. I had an urge to move to here, to prove their ability. I am full of hunger, now I am still hungry, there are many waiting for us to fight for."

没有评论:

发表评论