2014年3月20日星期四

Moyes : the team performed well, if kept in the Champions League can be expected

In the team after the champions league qualification, Manchester united manager David moyes with firm "incredible" praised the team's performance and return before the reports of the team internal tensions are as rumors of slag. 2014 World Cup Jerseys USA Under pressure of the Manchester united manager saw his team in the champions league knockout round first leg 2-0 defeat at old trafford under the adversity of 3-0 reverse opponents. Moyes was delighted to team spirit, especially at the team just suffered a defeat. He said: "it is one of the best players. I told them on Monday, we have to win three goals, must satisfy the fans. The fans must feel incredible, now the night they deserve it, because what we are doing is not good this season. I am beside looking at my players, they were very firm, even hurt cannot affect. We didn't play well in Athens, in the players do tonight is very perfect, victory is deserved." After losing to Liverpool moyes even more difficult situation, but he denied that he felt the pressure may lose their jobs. He said: "I don't think so. Some people think that the loss will be the turning point of my coaching career, but I don't see it that way, because both the club and I know what's face. I came here for some time, I preceded him here, there are a lot of things to deal with, I can't handle everything at once, want a foothold here need a big heart. I don't feel any pressure from the club, everyone is very normal, we all know their duties, the difficulties but it is far more than we expected. Subject of internal tension, moyes said: "the players have been get along great, but I often hear people talk that someone fell out in the team, I want to tell them these are rumors, rumors of slag in general. People just we find a reason to bad situation, but the real reason is just I'm playing on the court is not good enough, this is the truth." Fifa World Cup Jerseys Moyes was asked about the game can also be the turning point of Manchester united, he replied: "I'd like to say, but I understand that there are still many challenges waiting for us. Tonight we have a satisfactory result and we should keep the momentum in the champions league. I know the competition is fierce, but we don't fear any opponent." When asked whether the team can won the champions league, he said: "I hope so. We under the condition of the underdog in the quarter-finals so why can't we won the champions league? We are a strong team, if the players can emerge fully exert the norm, I think we can with no matter who the opponent is one of the war. The club has a wealth of experience in the champions league, know what to do at this stage, we will fight to break into the last four." Moyes also brings a good news about robin van persie injury, he said: "van persie staged a fantastic hat-trick. The injury does not look too bad, maybe it's just hurt the back of the knee." He also described in the "monster" giggs this performance, he said: "Ryan is a fantastic player. He planned the two goals, Mr Always plays a key.

没有评论:

发表评论