2014年3月15日星期六

Official : Bayern Hoeness announced his resignation from all positions

Because the incidence of tax evasion , Crampon Mercurial 2014 has resigned from all his positions Hoeness , Bayern Munich club chairmen of the Supervisory Board , and that it would not appeal the prison sentence of three and a half years . 62 -year-old Hoeness has played for Bayern in 1970-1979 , but unfortunately due to injury early in the 27 -year-old retired . " Tax evasion is the biggest mistake of my life ." Hoeness said in a statement , " the Bayern Munich club is my life's work , reachinaninitial and will continue ." According to the court , the amount of tax evasion Hoeness up to 27 million euros . Bayern president has decided to appoint Hainer Adidas temporary chairman. Heiner , 59, previously was vice chairman of Bayern , he is appointed by the Board of Directors unanimously Bayern . " Hoeness has excellent leadership, bears great personal duties , with a lifetime of outstanding work to run the most beloved Bayern Munich club ." Hainer said , "Under the leadership of the main Hoeness , Bayern became the one of the world's most successful football club and the most attractive in the competitive and economic aspects , Bayern have been positive developments . " As a player , Hoeness follow West Germany got the 1972 European Cup and 1974 World Cup champion , and Bayern won the championship three consecutive years Cup . In November 2009 , Hoeness at Bayern Munich general manager of the club's position changed from the chairman. Bayern 's official website , Hoeness issued a statement : "After discussions with the family, I decided to accept the court's decision , which is based on my personal dignity, ethics and responsibility evasion is the biggest mistake of my life , Nike Mercurial 2014 I accept now. the consequences of my decision to resign from all his positions , such as Bayern Munich club Supervisory Board Chairman , effective immediately , I want to do this to avoid further damage to my club Bayern Munich is my life's work , and I will continue this great club in other areas effectiveness and fans , as long as I am alive , I hit bottom of my heart I thank my friends, and all of Bayern Munich fans , thank you for your support . "

没有评论:

发表评论