2013年10月11日星期五

Draxler : want to play for the big teams , but Schalke is my home

Currently national team preparing for the game against Ireland talented players Draxler Schalke 04 recently accepted the media interview, he said in an interview for a lot of praise for Bayern , ACC Soccer Cleats meanwhile, he also said that his dream for the future is to a large club play. In an interview with " Westfalen review" interview, talked about Bayern Draxler style of football : "really very beautiful, this really nothing to say, too beautiful ." Draxler also said that because he is Schalke 04 player, so he certainly does not want Bayern become very powerful, but at times they can be kicked out of football for them could not help but feel happy: " When you see their performance against Manchester City , you as a person and a German , nike you will naturally feel very happy, very enjoy to see this performance . " Then you will be happy to face Bayern Why ? Draxler : "No, no , we have experienced 0-4 up at home ." Now 20 -year-old Draxler has now been included Bayern Munich , Real Madrid , Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester , including many giants of attention , but he does not want to cover up the future development of a large team of dream: "I can quite frankly, this is my dream, but I still Schalke player, Schalke is my home , Nike ACC Cleats where I need to thank the stuff is too much , but my dream or will not change, I want to play for the biggest clubs in Europe . " Finally, Draxler also talked about his own perceived Bayern success : "They have been silent for many years before , and now, as players like Schweinsteiger and Lahm is their golden age, so , in my opinion , this is why the Bayern team is the strongest reason for today's world . "

没有评论:

发表评论